Inventory Control Specialist
INVENTORY SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Join an exciting company that is making a difference recycling the furniture of the nation’s 4 – 5 star hotels and executive offices. We buy and sell locally, nationally and internationally.
This position offers an incredible opportunity to an individual interested in Supply Chain Management.
This is your chance to be rewarded for taking AMC Liquidators to the next level of revenue growth and making a positive environmental impact in a sustainable business model
Join an inventory management team that is composed of some of the most talented staff in the field utilizing the latest inventory control technology.
- The successful candidate will prepare action plans to accurately maintain inventory. This involves the inventory counts of all items in bins and locations indicated in the warehouse.
- Will create SKU’s in the accurate label size with specific, detailed description of each item.
- You must have ability to manage several thousand SKU’s in multiple warehouse locations.
- You will create & process purchase orders and be in charge of all inventory counts.
- The Company uses NetSuite, a cloud business management system which is integrated with our own company website.
- As teamwork creates success, you will also provide support to the operations department during liquidations and transportation of furniture locally, naionally and internationally.
- Cross training in other warehouse functions will be provided.
- The successful candidate will have an Associate’s Degree, or vocational courses , and at least 1 year of inventory experience. Ideally we would need to see documented proof of individual’s experience & work history.
- Results-oriented, with high degree of integrity and drive
- Individual must be creative, detailed oriented, quality focused and resourceful with excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to implement tasks in many cases without outside assistance
- To develop sound, ethical business solutions and be able to present these ideas to management and staff at all levels.
- Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds
- You will also be asked to be part of a team on a large liquidation for at least one day so that you will better understand our business for inventory purposes.
- Strong, problem solving, leadership and interpersonal skills are required. You must be able to motivate your teammates.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence in your own work and the work of your staff.
- Must own and operate your own car
- Must adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
- Able to learn and understand general warehouse operations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must present a professional image in both appearance and communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test