Retail Furniture Sales and Merchandising Specialist
AMC Liquidators is hiring experienced Retail Furniture Sales and Merchandising Specialists for our Tamarac, FL office
Understand our company's target markets and know how to appeal to them
Maintain overall showroom presentation
Responsible for the overall interior decoration of the showroom and common areas.
Assist customers and other sales associates during a sale
Assist with presentations to potential clients
Communicate in a professional manner with employees and customers at all times
Assist sales associates with maximizing sales opportunities
Assist in sales event set up
Display enticing furniture showcases, arranging furniture, and merchandise according to prearranged plan or independent ideas
Use your design skills to help promote the image, products and services of AMC Liquidators
Create attractive window displays in both of our stores
Define furniture departments and showroom flow via well thought out furniture placement
Make the most of our retail space available while insuring that all items in our inventory are displayed.
Create eye-catching displays using visual and graphic elements and incorporating our existing inventory of lighting, furniture, flower arrangements and other accessories.
Aim to attract the attention of customers and encourage them to buy
Develop themes and color schemes for special holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's day, Easter, 4th of July, etc.
Enhance our trade show booths as needed
Research competitor stores when possible to get an understanding of what is needed at our stores
Plan floor layout proactively prior to arrival of new merchandise in showroom with utilization of plans
Additional Sales Responsibilities
- Provide field and retail data gathered from leads, prospects and loyal customers supporting creative and consistent messaging that result in ever-increasing revenues.
- Serve both internal and external clients with prompt, consistent customer service that results in ever-increasing revenue and as it’s leader, you will be expected to model that service intention always.
- As a Retail Sales Specialist, you will tell the story of AMC as furniture liquidators, furniture restoration specialists and recyclers in both the B to B and B to C marketplace to identify prospects, convert them to customers, and then ensure their loyalty and ongoing purchase activity.
- Participate in networking activities as assigned
- Become the in-house “expert” on retail sales and constantly be suggesting ways to management, for us to improve.
- Provide input to the Retail Sales Manager for generating new ideas for the development of sales through state of the art marketing concepts with highly anticipated ROI in all cases, with marketing differentiating us from our competitors.
- Develop loyal customers. Goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Know our competition—Regular review of their websites and activities as available.
Individual must be creative, detailed oriented, quality focused and resourceful with excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to implement tasks in many cases without outside assistance
Interior design experience and or formal education in interior design
Must be proficient in software such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, social media and otherweb-based software. In addition, you will be expected to fully learn and understand all functionality within Netsuite as it pertains to your role and database management.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Please do not contact company directly. All resumes will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.