Paid College Internships - Sales & Marketing
- Tamarac, FL
AMC Furniture Solutions is seeking College Interns interested in Sales and Marketing to join our team.
Are you an energetic, outgoing individual who wants to be a true professional in appearance, approach, demeanor and attitude?
Do you assertively engage in your job to always do your best?
Do you have proficiency in current computer technology?
Do you have a desire to learn and understand how a sales, business development, and marketing operation works?
Are you looking for an internship that will give you real world experience applicable to your course of study and a role that can lead to a rewarding part time or full time position?
We have an opportunity for you!
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Always meet the requirements of our company culture
- Results-oriented, with high degree of integrity and drive
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, time sensitive and deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated, focused and disciplined
- Professional, friendly, outgoing, and able to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and high standards of conduct
- Be creative, detailed oriented, quality focused and resourceful
- Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence in your work.
- Must own and operate your own car and keep it in reliable working condition
- Valid driver's license required without suspensions for traffic violations
- Strong, problem solving, leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
General AMC Information :
The work hours will be assigned by your direct supervisor and will typically be in the range of 9:30am to 6pm. May include weekends. We will do our best to accommodate your course schedule.