Paid College Internships Available
AMC Liquidators is seeking College Interns interested in Sales, Marketing, or Supply Chain to join our team.
AMC's goal is to be the #1 Furniture Recyclers in the World
Are you an energetic individual who wants to be a true professional in appearance, approach, demeanor and attitude? Do you assertively engage in your job to always do your best? Do you have proficiency in current computer technology?
Are you looking for an internship that will give you real world experience applicable to your course of study and a role that can lead to a rewarding part time or full time position?
We may have an opportunity for you!
Paid Internships available in the following areas:
Website content coordinator
Social Media coordinator
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Always meet the requirements of our company culture
- Results-oriented, with high degree of integrity and drive
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, time sensitive and deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated, focused and disciplined
- Professional, friendly, and able to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and high standards of conduct
- Be creative, detailed oriented, quality focused and resourceful
- Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence in your work.
- Must own and operate your own car and keep it in reliable working condition
- Valid driver's license required without suspensions for traffic violations
- Strong, problem solving, leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
General AMC Information:
The work hours will be assigned by your direct supervisor and will typically be in the range of 7am to 6pm. May include weekends. We will do our best to accommodate school schedules.