Commerical Sales Specialist-Latin America-Hotel and Office Furniture
Are you a hungry, bilingual (Spanish) energetic sales executive, preferably with experience in the hospitality, furniture, accessories, interior design or reseller industry with applicable contacts in Latin America ? Do you have a professional appearance in demeanor and attitude and do you assertively engage your customers in assessing their needs? Do you have proficiency in current computer technology?
AMC Liquidators is seeking a Director of Business Development with a B2B background to join our team. The individual will play a crucial role in growing our existing customer relationships and prospecting “warm leads” in Latin America by identifying and developing new relationships. This individual participates in inside and outside commercial sales efforts. You must enjoy talking to customers on the phone from inside an office, making prospect calls, calling on previous customers, and making appointments for face to face meetings.
Are you weary of working for a large employer, where your efforts, and contributions often get overlooked? Do you provide positive, proactive solutions to company challenges, only to be ignored—your ideas put aside until some other time? Maybe its time you considered joining a much smaller company where your visibility counts with a CEO! Perhaps you need a company where your ideas are welcomed and encouraged, and where you will witness the implementation of some of those ideas, first hand?
We Are Unique & Eclectic
Like our inventory, the employees at AMC Liquidators are diverse, unique and eclectic. In our company offices, warehouses, and retail showrooms, the environment is friendly, energetic and challenging – where you can utilize your skills, talents and expertise, and where hard work and dedication are acknowledged and rewarded.
At AMC Liquidators, internal growth within the organization is highly encouraged. If you are seeking a company where your individual efforts and ideals, will be seen/heard, then we are possibly the right company for you.
Why We like It Here
Ask an employee and they will tell you it’s the people. We seek out individuals who are upbeat and positive, have a “can-do” attitude, love a fast paced, constantly changing environment, have a passion for what they do, and an interest in others.
You will report directly to the VP of Business Development for AMC Liquidators
Key Areas of Responsibility for Sales:
To develop volume sales of hotel and office furniture, fixtures, equipment and mattresses to Latin America
Job responsibilities within this role will include:
Research & Planning
- Establish an immediate baseline of where we are now for your areas of responsibility and establish benchmarks, goals and deadlines for where you plan to take your area of responsibility with stable processes and systems that can be built on over time and will develop sustainable high margin sales for our company.
- Continually develop new strategies that can be consistently implemented Develop a written business plan for your sales in specified target areas in the first two weeks of your employment to be approved by the sales manager
- Provide field data into Netsuite gathered from leads, prospects and loyal customers
- Work with marketing dept. to support creative and consistent messaging that results in ever-increasing sales
- Provide research on independent hotels, furniture resellers and other potential sales targets for your area of responsibility.
- As a Director of Business Development, you will tell the company story, in both the B2B, and B2C marketplace to identify prospects, convert them to customers, and then ensure their loyalty and ongoing purchase activity.
- Become the in-house “expert” on volume sales and constantly be suggesting ways to for us to improve.
- You will be continually developing new forums for us to showcase our goods and services
- You will be expected to develop a business plan for international sales in specific targeted international countries, including targeted networking events
- You will be the key contact person at AMC Liquidators for International clients based in the USA wishing to access AMC Liquidators products abroad especially but not exclusively in the LATAM region.
- Provide research on independent hotels and furniture resellers in your targeted areas
- Develop a listing of countries with most potential to sell inventory, based on population, demographics, free trade agreement/low duty, and shipping rates from South Florida
- Develop client relationship with international clients based in South Florida in order to influence strategic planning for AMC Liquidators
- You will be expected to be regularly attending industry specific networking events, developing outside appointments and also have ongoing outbound phone activity to prospects. On an outside day we would expect a minimum of 4-6 outside appointments. On an inside day we would expect 20-25 outbound calls and approximately the same in outbound emails.
- Utilize Linked In, Facebook and other social media channels to develop business
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Please do not contact company directly. All resumes will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.